Coaching & Member Services
To sign-up for 1:1 coaching, you must be in the paid membership. The demand for coaching is too great to have it open to the public. Further, coaching sometimes requires utilizing tools in the membership before or after a coaching session.
There is generally a 2-3 month wait for a coaching appointment, though accommodations can be made for urgent matters. During the wait, members can ask unlimited questions in the membership community or member only email.
Note to paid members: The link to sign up is not on this page, is found inside the membership. Log into the membership and click coaching/setup/assessment on the top menu.
Coaching calls are $150 per hour session or $75 per half hour. Topics can include:
- General business: choosing your form of business, finding a tax preparer, starting your business, developing framework to support quality business decision making.
- Accounting: choosing an accounting system, understanding your accounting system, using accounting reports as business tools, how accounting works and how it helps you manage your business, how not to be overwhelmed by accounting.
- Taxes: estimating taxes, determining what is deductible.
- Hiring employees: choosing W2 or IC, the process of converting from W2 to IC, determining pay, establishing processes around evaluating performance.
- Cash management: how much and when to pay yourself as a business, reasonable compensation for S-Corp owners, implementing Profit First.
- Financial analysis: creating and using spreadsheets, what to track and how to use the information, budgeting and planning for growth, analyzing the health of your business.
Additional services available to members only include:
QuickBooks/Wave apps setup service
- $100 setup fee
- Timeframe: 2-4 weeks estimated
- Have your new accounting system setup
- Cannot have used the system or have posted transactions older than 6 months
- Includes an overview video of how to use the system
QuickBooks/Wave apps assessment service
- $100 assessment
- For accounting systems that have been used 6+ months or have posted transactions that are 6+ months old or older
- Estimated time frame 2-4 weeks
- Includes an overview video explaining what is correct and what needs to be fixed, and a suggestion for how to fix it
- Does not include fixing issues, that may be an additional cost
If you have questions, please email [email protected].